Monday, September 13, 2010

Animal Heaven

We had pets from since I was a baby.
One of our first was Prissy. She was a
blond lab mix. I was about 2 years old.
We also had a Cocker spaniel named
Chi Chi when I was about four. We had
a parakeet named Tweetie. We had a
white part Persian cat named Sylvester.
There was another cat that was red in
color that we named Screwball. We had
a second parakeet that we received from
a neighbor that no longer wanted him that
we also renamed Tweetie. He was blue.
We got another parakeet (white with yellow)
from a friend who raised them that we
named Peaches. Just about 10 years ago
I got two young parakeets for class pets.
I named them Tuki and Tiki. When my
teacher assistant left, I let her have Tuki.
Tiki didn't survive. I didn't have any
pictures of these animals.

That brings us up to date with my pets on
the sidebar!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, so how many pet in all, Susie?

sistersusiesays said...

I believe we have had 39 (counting our salt and fresh water fish!)
Susie

Janet said...

Susie

Oh my goodness you have been blessed with all the pets you have had. They all have their own little personalities. I enjoy your blog so much I have been missing out. I am finally back to blogging.

Blessings & Hugs
Janet

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Thanks for your comments on Thankful Thursday as always.
I know you will be glad to get this meeting over with and to be sure where you are going financially.
I saw you this morning but you were talking with someone, think it was Pastor Keith but can't remember now, but didn't want to interrupt.

yes, we are so happy Scott is out from under that too. He says his feet are still hurting him, but they are getting a lil better everyday. Last week he had 2 late days in town cause of a special sales mtg. they have
once a year, and there were a lot of people from other branches, so they wanted him to meet everyone, and they took them all out to dinner, that was Mon and Tues., then wed, thurs. were reg. days, he got home by 5 and
then worked home on Friday I think. This week he will go with Eric to S. Fl Tues and come back Wed. then on thurs. they will start setting up for a convention on Sat., but his hrs. should be normal then Sat. he will have to be at the convention but don't think it is all day, then next Mon. he leaves for La. and comes back Wed. evening. He has had his weekends off too, so he and Megan are loving that, and that he get off at a normal time most days. This fellow Eric is about 38 yrs. old and is married with 4 children, and they homeschool, and I asked Scott, do you think he is a believer and he said oh yea!! What a praise that is!! We wanted to jump for Joy!!
Cause they will be traveling together at least for the next 3 months anyway, and probably some afterward, don't know for sure.

He and Megan came over for dinner yesterday,
around 3 and didn't go home till about 10:00,
we had the sweetest time!! The Lord is at work, we have no doubt.

Sara may have developed allergies like Molly.
Hope she doesn't start pulling her fur out!!

Gotta run, our Pastors are on,
Love ya, Nellie
Will see you on Tuesday!