Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Before the World Was, I Knew You."





Ephesians 1:4 declares GOD's knowledge of
everyone before they were ever created!
*
This picture the Hubble took looks like a
fetus in the womb. Again, man can not
understand that Almighty GOD is
outside of time. He has always been, is
now and will forever be. He is omnipresent.
He is the Great I Am.
*
I am so humbled that my Christ knew me
before creation began. I am so
thankful that I belong to Him forever.
*
"Wide is the way to destruction and many
that enter therein, but narrow is the path
and few that enter to Eternal Life." I
praise my GOD that I was led by His
Holy Spirit to forever be with Him
because of what Christ Jesus has
sacrificed for me and all of mankind.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What an amazing photo. I agree with you that it looks like a fetus in the womb.

It is so great to know that Christ knew us before creation began. Life is so short here on earth and I am trying desperately to be ready when he comes for me. How great that day will be.

Thanks for your post.

Happy Valentines Day!

Blessings & Love
Janet