Friday, June 1, 2012

Hurricane Season Begins Today!

June first begins our hurricane season even though it seems it has already started in May with 2 tropical storms (and that's just in the Atlantic!) The Pacific has already had two as well!
*
I am already prepared. I have no loose objects outside. I have cleared my back porch of all things but my swing which I have place the big bench on the patio level. It was there when we went through the three hurricanes within about as many months back a few years ago.
*
Our rainy season has started. I really like rainy days (especially now that I don't have to get out in it!)
Rain seems to have a peaceful, calming effect on me. It gives such a cleansing to the atmosphere, driveway, and plants!
*
Thank you, LORD, for the blessings of life!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Susan

The season is here and I will be praying when I see weather in your area that you are safe.
Do you pets gets scared during the storms.
I love the rain too. It is so soothing...

Have a great day!
Love
Janet