Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Joy of our LORD is Our strength


Romans 5:3, "We are full of joy even when we suffer. We know that our suffering gives us the strength to go on."
                                        *
And what is this strength? II Timothy 1:8 tells us, "GOD gives us the strength..." It is the power of the Holy Spirit in us!
                                        *
Ephesians 3:16, "I pray that from His glorious unlimited power, He will give you mighty inner strength through His Holy Spirit." 
                                        *
Joy comes from the indwelling Holy Spirit in each and every Christian! When trials come in life, count it as joy! See the blessings that will follow!
                                        *

 
So, Who is joy? see my next blog!


2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Fun running into you at Publix this
morning. Love this song but never
heard this rendition of it, but it was beautiful. The Gaither vocal
bad makes anything wonderful.....
So glad your hand is coming along
well........hopefully soon it will
be all back to normal....
Have a good weekend,
Love ya, Nellie

sistersusiesays said...

Hi, Nellie!
Yes it was! Thank you for the insight of the "goodies!" I had never eaten the small avocadoes before. The spinach/kale chips went well with it! I have a pot roast with veggies cooking right now! I too am so blessed by the LORD that my hand hasn't been painful. Pray that my right chest muscle will heal. It has excruciating pain when I have to sneeze. Yes, I'll be glad when all is back to normal :-) Love you too, Susan