Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving, GOD, and Me



As Psalm 147:3 says, GOD is always there for His own. I give Him thanks because no matter what occurs, He is with me. 

All throughout the Book of John, the LORD tells about asking:

John 14:13, "What so ever you ask in My Name (Jesus), this will I do that the Father may be glorified in the Son." 

John 14:14, "If you ask anything in My Name (Jesus), I will do it."

John 15:16, "Whatsoever you ask in My Name (Jesus), the Father will give you."

John 16:23, "Whatsoever you ask the Father in My Name (Jesus), He will give it to you."

John 16:24, "Ask in My Name (Jesus) and you will receive, that your joy may be complete." 

Thanksgiving to my Savior/GOD, Jesus. For He has surely been answering those prayers I have been asking! If you don't ask, you can't receive!


No comments: