Monday, October 12, 2015

Forgiveness


Matthew 6:12, "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."

Billions of trillions to the quadrillionth power of sins Christ took upon Himself for all of mankind's sins from beginning to end!  Yet, the only ones forgiven will be those who truly from their heart asked Him to forgive them of their sin. (Mark 16:16)

Do you know how GOD has forgiven you? You now can forgive others. If you can't forgive others, you have not accepted in your heart, Christ's forgiveness of your own sin.

Matthew 6:15, "But if you don't forgive men their sins, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your sin."

Forgiveness works both ways. Just as the Father remembers your sin no more (Micah 7:19), so we should remember no more the sin of others upon us. 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi Susan,

This is you long lost friend..I hope you still think of me as your friend. I am repentant for not writing to you sooner.

I am so glad you are feeling well now and that you continue to spread the word of the Lord all over the earth with your blog. I heard from Nellie not long ago and sent her a message. Sounds like everyone is doing well. How ore all your animals? Our wild turkeys and dear are doing great.

I have perused facebook a few times and the political climatic is getting hot. I cannot believe we have to go 13-16 months until we get rid of Obama. The grief of Mitt's loss remains with me. Can you even imagine where this country could have been? Not this far down in the dumps for sure.

Jim and I are doing ok for a couple of old folks now. My knees only feel good once in awhile now. Not sure where that is headed.

God bless yo in your ministry and discipleship Susan. You are amazing. Love, Bonnie