Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


When is their a better time
to tell those we love, than on
Valentine's Day!
Mom and dad were married
in 1947. They both are now
experiencing a Love we can
not know fully (until we cross
to the other side.) That being, the
LOVE of our Heavenly Father
in His fullness!



My brother and sister-in-law
were married in 1970. What
a great and wonderful couple
who puts the LORD first in
their lives! Such examples they
are to their children and others
they minister to, will forever
be rewarded!





My nephew and niece, I love you
with all my heart! You are
so loving and giving of yourselves.
I pray special blessings on you
and those you hold dear to
your hearts.
I love you!

4 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Oh Susan,
That was soooo Sweet and Special, you made
me cry! Such cute pics too with all your lil
bears. I absolutely love those lil bears,
can't remember what they call them, you would think I would know since I have some.

Thanks so much for that Special Valentine,
it was precious! And such a sweet surprise.
I will call Dee and Scott and tell them to check your blog.

I was glad to see you post but didn't know it was gonna be about us too!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you, we love you
too honey!!
See ya in the morning,
Love ya, Nellie

sistersusiesays said...

Thank you, Nellie. I really enjoyed doing my bear display, the only problem was which bears to choose since I have so many! lol! I didn't realize how long it was since my last post!!! I guess I had been busy all week with doing things to get ready for the kids Valentine party at school! (Making cards, party notes for parents, etc) Thank you for the chocolate and beautiful card! I love you all!
Susan

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Your very welcome! Scott said he saw you and talked with you this morning. Guess he told you he saw your blog. I just told Dee a few
mins. ago, so she hasn't seen it yet. She was on her way home, and is coming to get Rosie in a bit, so I will show it to her when she comes.
Scott said he tried to leave you a comment but it wouldn't take it. It's because he doesn't have a google acct. I was thinking he had to have one to be on Facebook, but remembered Jim set mine up so I could leave
comments on Beckys blog.
Thanks for your sweet card too. It was cute.

I finally remembered, actually Dee told me
that the Bears are Beanie babies. I couldn't
remember that for the life of me.
gotta go,
Love ya, Nellie

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hey Sis,

Thank you for that great Valentines Day tribute!!! I love the way you used the little bears to make your vignettes... Thanks for the loving memories. We love you too and you are our valentine as well...

Love Jim...