Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Awards From a Friend!


I am so excited to receive these awards
from my friend
Janet@ Janet and Marvin's Life






These are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 other Stylish and Trendy bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
7 things about myself:
1. I love my Holy, Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Father GOD.
2. I was born in Pensacola, Florida, raised in Key West, Florida, and have lived
in Central Florida the last 28 years. A Native Floridian from birth!
3. I'm an "old-maid" school teacher; "mom" to many dogs, cats, and birds since
I was a child; as well as over a 1,000 children during my years of teaching.
4. I currently has Jerry (a bird) 16 years old, Sam (a dog) 13 years old, Sarah (a
cat) 13 years old, Gracie (a dog) 11 years old, Cuddles (a bird) 10 years old,
Max (a bird) 7 years old, Dolly (a dog) 3 years old, and Xena (a dog) 2 yrs old.
5. I have been teaching for 34 years (the last 28 years in Kindergarten.)
6. I have worked as one of the sound techs in my church's sound booth for the
passed 20 years.
7. I love blogging (thanks to my SIL, Nellie who also introduced me to my blogger
friends Janet and Bonnie!
Janet, Nellie, and Bonnie mean so much to
me! Since Janet and Nellie have these
awards, I can only send it to Bonnie!
*
Bonnie @ One Designing Women
click here
Janet @ Janet and Marvin's Life
click here
Nellie @ Nellie's Cozy Place
click here
Thank you again, Janet for your awards and friendship.
And, thank you Bonnie for your friendship.
And, Nellie thank you for introducing me
to these wonderful ladies!

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Congratulations sweetie,
I know you loved it, and so glad Janet passed it on to you!!

Hope you are having a good week.
Love ya, Nellie

Janet said...

Hi Susie

I was happy to pass on this award to you. You are such a great person and I am happy that we are walking this journey together, I have learned so much from you!

Hope all your "kids" are well and you are staying clear of the flu/cold. While I thought I was getting better my cold went into a sinus infection so I had to make a trip to the Doctor yesterday! I hope I can kick this thing!

Have a Blessed day!

Love
Janet