Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be Still and Know That I Am GOD.


I'm glad I'm one of GOD's "eggs" in His basket!
*
It just amazes me the pictures the space Hubble
has taken!
*
This picture reminds me of a basket holding His
Glory. His "basket" seems to have shimmery
sequins on it and around it!
*
Again, it is unfathomable the vast light years
wide this picture shows. I'm surprised the
Hubble could get it all in focus.
*
I am also surprised at how calm it makes me
feel when looking at a mass that is so unstable!
So it is with life. Our life is so beautiful, then
there comes times that are so unstable.
Praise our GOD, He has our life in His
hands and doesn't allow anything we can
not bear. (I Cor. 10:13)

3 comments:

Janet said...

What a beautiful post. It does have a calming effect for me too.

Thank you for all your sweet comments and emails. You are a rock for me and I am so glad we are friends.

Have a great weekend!

Blessings & Love
Janet

Bonnie said...

Susie, how true this post is. Sometimes we become afraid as Life dishes out the trials and challenges and pain. It is then we must be faithful and be still and know that He is God.

The photo is spectacular!

Hugs, B

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Girly,
that is a beautiful photograph, that hubble is something else. Yes, I am so glad God has everything under control in this crazy world we live in, what a comfort to know that!
We had a great time with Megans family tonight.
It went very well. Think a good time was had
by all.
See ya tomorrow,
Love ya, Nellie