Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everlasting Life

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many that enter therein. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to Life, and only a few find it." Matt. 7:13-14



*



The Bible's testimony has most of humanity going down that wide path. I can't imagine the broken Heart of our Creator for the majority of mankind that will have rejected His free gift of Eternal Life when the Books are opened and the Book of Life is opened with their names blotted out of the Book of Life.



*



God knew the end even before the beginning of His Creation ever occurred. He's All Knowing; past, present, and future are all in the same to Him (a concept that man just cannot understand.)



*



What I ponder on, is why would so many people be created by our GOD when the majority of them would reject Him? Did it take so many lost for so few saved to realize the Greatness of our GOD through Jesus Christ?



*
I am so blessed to be one of those that have entered the narrow path. I can't thank my GOD enough! I hold myself right now in account to live my life by the leading of the Holy Spirit to be a positive witness to anyone I can (thank you too, Nellie), to invite them to enter that narrow gate as well. The GLORY that will be opened to us when the old things pass away and all things become New, has not now entered the heart of man!

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Thanks for all your positive uplifting comments on Thankful Thursday. You did a great job hon!!

Dee and I went out for awhile to Sam's and Publix,
and got a smoothie, and had a nice time, cheered
Dee up quite a bit I think, so she seems much better, and she just left to go see her lady counselor by herself, that they have gone to before, so she was looking forward to that.

Yea, I feel so blessed too. To know the Lord is truly a treasure. Don't know where I would be without Him, no where good I am sure!!

Have a good evening,
Thanks for a good post,
Love ya, Nellie

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Susan,
Wierd, I went to my blogroll and you weren't listed there for some reason, so I just typed it in and it came up. Thanks for your comments on Thankful Thursday. That was really wierd what happened to your hose. Those grass runners can be quite strong, amazing how it all grew over the hose like that tho, you would think it would grow under it not over it!

That's great that the towel solved your situation with your mint. Are the birdies used to him now??? Yea, I love Mr. Sweepy more everytime I use him.

Yea, it is good you have Alice to come and get you out every so often, not good to sit in the house all the time.

Well, the window man came yesterday and we will be getting new blinds in the kitchen and computer room in about 2 weeks. The kitchen ones will pretty much look the same, and the computer room will have white faux wood look 2" blinds.
Both were broken so you can't open them, so I am delighted cause it is hard to clean behind them or clean the windows with them like that, or if you just want to open the house up to air it out can't really do that either, especially on the kitchen one. I can raise the blind in the computer room, just not open the slats.
So really looking forward to that.

Have a good weekend,
Love ya, Nellie

Bonnie said...

Beautiful post Susie! Love the photo too and Nellie's comments! I bit the jackpot, huh? Are you searching for new fun things to do? I hope so!