Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Beloved Pets.



This is an old picture from the 1960's! Flash (a spitz) is on the left, Chopper (boxer/retriever mix) is in the middle. Before mom could get Chopper spayed, she had Skeeter (on the right.) Yes, Flash is Skeeter's dad! We named her Skeeter, short for mosquito, ha!





This is Max, my friend, Janet's dog. What a beautiful Spitz! I'm praying for your comfort, Janet and Marvin at your loss of this beautiful creation of our Creator GOD. As I have said before, Romans 8:21-22 tells us of our Almighty GOD's blessing in seeing our pets again. It tells of GOD's creatures being delivered, "Because the creature itself ALSO SHALL BE DELIVERED from the bondage of corruption into the Glorious liberty of the Children of GOD!"

2 comments:

Janet said...

Susan

Thanks for the beautiful words and sharing our Max. Your words are those of comfort and I am so blessed in my life to find you. I hope you know how much you mean to me and Marvin.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Bonnie said...

Beautiful header photo, Susie! I have been so bad about visiting but I am trying to mend my ways and balance my life a little better to have time for all of it. Thank you so very much for always reading and commenting, you have no idea how much it means to me. You have truly been such a great friend to me and I will keep blogging to stay in touch with you and Nellie...you are both so dear. God bless you in all you do. And God bless all your little and big creatures that light up your life so much. I too believe they will all be resurrected and they will return to their owners and beloved masters.

Love and hugs, Bonnie