Thursday, April 18, 2013

Soon to be Baby Sitting Maxx!

These are my Birds. I'll get a picture of Maxx (Sylvia's bird) when I baby sit him and post it later!
 
This is Jerry. In February he turned 19 years old! I got him when he was a "fuzz ball!"
 
This is my Max. He has been with me for 10 years (this past February.) I don't know how old he was when I got him.
 
 
 
This is my Cuddles. He flew up to me on the school playground. I took him to the vet and was told he was about 3 months old. He is now 14 years old!
 


3 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Susan

I would love to see your birds and hear them talk. You have so a gift with all animals.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Bonnie said...

Susan I was able to access the blog without a problem. Love all your cute pets. Hope you are having a great day!

Love, Bonnie

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Finally got thru with your url address, but the google + just want go away for some reason.

Oh well............., as long as everyone else gets it, and I can get it like this guess it doesn't really matter.

Love ya, Nellie