Monday, November 4, 2013

Las Vegas Hotels Part 4

 
This definitely looks like a "Mirage!" Could you ever imagine such a large hotel?
 

New York, New York; Stature of Liberty replica and all!
 


Looking below just think, "Paris, France" right here in the USA! Being so close, I couldn't get the top of the famous Eiffel tower (replica)! You can see it in the background of the Trump Hotel.


Nice design below in the Hotel Rio! Can you imagine the pent house on top!



The Hotel Stratosphere was taken from my book! I would never believe that people parachute from the top of this!!!


The Tropicana sounds like the hotel that Desi Arnes from the "I Love Lucy" show had his orchestra playing in. I'm sure, of course, it wasn't this one!



Donald's pent house is on the top of his Trump Tower!


Below is a picture of the Venetian Hotel. It may not be as tall as the other hotels, but it surely covers more land.


I like the curve in the design of the Vdara hotel below.

 
I tried to download my video of the Bally's
Hotel's fountain, but couldn't. I'll have to work on it! What a sight to see after dark! There's a still picture of it on my Oct. 22 post!

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Wow, those are some cool hotels,
amazing how many they can pack in one area, huh! Loved the one with the eiffel tower, one of my most
favorite landmarks.

Oh just so you know Dee will not be here for Thanksgiving dinner as she has to leave to go home that morning. she is coming here to work for Tues. and Wed. in order to stay on with Florida hospital
till she finds a job or decides
if she wants to do something else.
She will get here on the Sat nite
before, think we are probably gonna have the birthday dinner
on Sunday before Thanksgiving,
at least that is the plan now. lol

See ya soon,
Love ya, Nellie