Thursday, October 31, 2013

Las Vegas Hotels Part 3

So many beautiful hotels!  We didn't have the time to go inside each of them, but several we did get to see inside!
 


I can't express the size of these large architectural  structures of ART!  



I can only imagine Barnum and Bailey's Circus being held above! You could have a jungle reproduction inside!


I have never seen any Hilton Hotels any bit the size of the one above! Wow! No wonder the previous post of the Flamingo's hallway went out of sight in a straight line!!



Can you believe each speck above is a window in the Mandarin Hotel!

 
The entrance to the Mandarin has these Dragons ready for flight! You can see the size of the people below!
 


Who doesn't recognize the MGM? I love seeing the Lion roar at the beginning of all of the MGM movies! 


 
Reminds me of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah! Our Majestic King is not far from saying, "Come up hither!" What a Rapture that will be!
 

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Somehow I missed this post. That one does remind you of a barnum and bailey tent, and those dragons and Lion are huge. The lion is very neat and does remind you of the lion of Judah. Don't you just love those banners that put in the sanctuary of the church some months ago, the lion reminded me of that banner, so beautiful are all of them. I enjoy seeing them every Sunday......Did you know that Pastor Brads wife, Pam made those from a kit. She did an amazing job for sure.
Well, have a good day today,
Love ya, Nellie

sistersusiesays said...

I just love those banners! I didn't realize that Pam did those! They definitely depict the Awesome names of our LORD GOD! Susan