Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Las Vegas Hotels

 
The lights of Vegas are really bright!
I just loved seeing the beautiful fountains! The Bally's Fountain is below. What a sight to see!
 

Below is the outside view of The Flamingo where we stayed!


The first hotel I wanted to see was The Luxor!
 

It's amazing how much larger it is to see it in person than looking at pictures!


Wait until you see the size of it inside!


 
I can only imagine if I were standing at Pharaoh's toes! That would be one way to look small, ha! 
 

I'm "about leg high to a grasshopper!"  No pun concerning the locusts that came upon them to let GOD's people go.
 


Entrance into the Pharaoh's domain! I did not go!  

 
Another view; you can see the cars in the parking lot to be the size of the lower first row of "bricks" building the pyramid.
 
 

It surely was pretty to see all of the lights at night!
This is just the first of many hotels! 

No comments: