Friday, October 11, 2013

Viva, Viva, Las Vegas! Part One

 
From Wyoming we went through:
 


the corner of Idaho...


...the corner of Utah...


...into Nevada to Las Vegas!

 


We got to Las Vegas at 6 a.m! We stopped to get a picture of the welcome sign. After leaving it, a police car pulled us over. His lights were flashing and his siren was going! I thought, "Oh, no! I hope we don't show up on the t.v. show, "Cops!" ha!  The lights of the city were so bright, I had forgotten to turn on the car's lights!  He asked a few questions then said the lights need to be on so the drunks would see me coming and not step out in front of me! 
 

We stayed in the Flamingo Hotel! I will share more of this in Part 2!

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi susan,
Wow, looks like those states yall traveled thru had some really pretty scenery. Did yall get to go see
Wayne Newton while you were in Las
Vegas??

Have a good day,
Love ya, Nellie

sistersusiesays said...

Hi, Nellie!
The scenery was beautiful! I didn't realize how beautiful our country is!

We didn't see Wayne Newton, but we did go to an Anuba presentation! Wow, what a program it was!
Love you, Susan