Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jesus Loves Me!

 
"This I know, for the Bible tells me so!" His Holy Spirit in me also tells me so!
                                      *
John 14:23, "Jesus replied, 'If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will Love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him!' "
                                       *
Galatians 2:20, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of GOD who loved me and gave Himself for me."
                                        *
Matthew 19:14, Mark 10:14, Luke 18:16; Christ spoke saying, "Suffer not the little children to come unto Me, for such is the Kingdom of GOD!"
                                       *
Christ also talked about suffering, "In this life you have many trials. But be of good cheer, I have overcome the world!" John 16:33
                                       *
Christian friend, persevere this world, for in doing so "A crown of (eternal) life awaits you!" James 1:12

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
That was a pretty rendition of Jesus
loves me....never heard it sung like that before.....

So thankful for God's love to me and to all those I love and even to those I don't even know. What a Wonderful Gift God has given to us in Jesus.

Meant to call you on Wed again,
and totally forgot......sorry!
Well, you will get to see her for
your birthday and on her birthday.
HOpe you are having a good week hon. Thanks for sending that prayer sheet did not know about
Pastor Chris........so glad to know.... so we can pray for him and the family.

Love ya, Nellie

sistersusiesays said...

I'm so thankful YouTube has these songs on it! I have no words that can express my thanks to our LORD GOD and His Love for us! I'm so glad Jesus knows!

I had taken Alice to her last radiation treatment on Wednesday. We didn't get back until 4:30. Please pray for her. The treatments have really burned her. I know she's glad it's over!

I was going to get Brooklyn a savings bond, but the banks don't issue them anymore, neither does the post office. I was told I had to go on-line to purchase them now!

I can hardly wait to celebrate her first year with the family!

I pray the LORD will heal pastor Chris and that he doesn't have to go through what Alice has!
Love you all, Susan