Thursday, February 23, 2017

My Sheep Know My Voice



John 10:24-30, "The Jews gathered around Him saying, 'How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.' Jesus answered, 'I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in My Father's name speak for Me, but you do not believe because you are not My sheep. My sheep listen to My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of My hand. My Father Who has given them to Me is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and the Father ARE ONE (in the Same!)" 

Jesus IS GOD in the flesh. Those people who accept His death on the Cross for their sin are His "sheep." We know His voice. The Holy Spirit is Jesus GOD in us and we know His voice. He leads us by His WORD the Bible and His Holy Spirit leading us. Jesus is the WORD that became flesh for to take all sin from mankind upon Him. The death in the eternal Lake of Fire has been paid for you if you come to His salvation for you. It is your choice to choose eternal life with Him in glory forevermore or choose to reject Him and witness His glory from the eternal flames of an everlasting Lake of Fire "...where the flames aren't quenched and the worm never dies." (Mark 9:48) Accept Jesus' forgiveness of your sins today and begin being led by His Holy Spirit to realize our Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD's Love for you!

No comments: