Thursday, November 23, 2017

With A Thankful Heart


Psalm 69:30, "I will praise GOD's Name in song and glorify Him with Thanksgiving."


Matthew 26:26, Mark 14:22, Luke 22:19, I Corinthians 11:24, "Jesus took bread and giving thanks He broke it and said, 


'This is My Body, which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.'



I Thessalonians 5:18, "Give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is GOD's will for you in Christ Jesus."


Psalm 100:4, "Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His Holy Name."

My prayer to you is that your Thanksgiving is to our Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD. His promises are true! 

Philippians 4:19, "My GOD will supply all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus." This is why we truly offer to our merciful and gracious GOD, Thanksgiving!

No comments: