Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who is Man That God is Mindful of Him?


I pass by these beauties every morning when I
leave for work. Today as I pondered about the
things in my life; the beautiful colors, shapes,
and strength of their stalks reminded me of the
verse in Matthew 6:28, "...See how the lilies of
the field grow. They do not labor nor spin. Yet I
tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor
was dressed as one of these."
*
God spoke in Genesis saying, "Let there be..." to
all life, but man. God Himself formed man
from the dust, then He breathed His Breath into
man, and man became a living soul!
How much more our God cares for us than the
flowers He has created that are here today and gone tomorrow.





No matter what imperfections there are in my
life while in this world, God has a purpose for
them. The weaknesses are meant to make me
strong in faith knowing that everything has a
purpose and is not just happening by random
chance. "The weak shall become strong."
*
I can't understand those who refuse to even
listen to the reasoning of the Word of God. I
guess in doing so, they will have to admit their
apostasy. I pray for so many that I feel guilty
that I don't have enough time in the day to
pray for everyone. If my heart aches at the
denial so many have for God, I can't believe the
Heartache our Awesome Creator has for His
Creation.
*
Is this a form of worry I have brought upon
myself? God's Word says worry is sin. Then
His Word also says, "Bring your burdens to Him
for He cares for you." I then realize that many
things I concern myself with, are my God's
business and not mine. We are here to sow
His Word. The Holy Spirit will draw them...
or give them over to their reprobate minds.
*
So, I come back to the title of this blog and I
question. Who is man that he is not mindful
of God! For many ARE as the flowers that
neither labor or toil. And even more disheartening,
they are here today and gone tomorrow...into
Everlasting Eternity without God.


I pray the Holy Spirit will live through me and
that He will be the witness to the people I come
into contact with. And as the beauty of His flowers
are for all to see; I pray that I am worthy to
be a vessel God will use to see His Beauty -
the Great I Am, who is our Awesome, Holy,
Almighty, Creator, Savior God.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I never have been able to understand how people just say...Nope to the gospel. They are nuts is all I can ever come up with in that particular situation. I am so pleased that so many dear people have the gift of faith, we have made a good choice. God allows us agency and we get to decide for ourselves. I am staying on His side and I am sure you and yours are doing the same!

Have wonderful week, Susie!

Janet said...

Susie
Beautiful flowers and beautiful post. I wish that there were more people in the world like you.
I am a testimony to your faith. I have learned so much from you.

Blessings & Hugs
Janet