Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hodge-Podge Saturday

A week and counting! These are two of the
beautiful flowers that have opened all the
way.
*


What beauty! These were so pretty when I bought

them! I didn't even realize they had not opened
completely. Sam (my 12 year old lab mix)
couldn't help but be in the picture.
*



Below is one of the animals I had bought to
go in my jungle theme in the bathroom.

*

*
Another picture of Uncle Harry when he and
Dad had come back from a catch!
*

*
Surprise!!! I caught Sarah in her cat tower! The
flash turned one her eyes a different color!
*
*
The next two pictures, choose which one is real
and which one isn't!
*
*
This is one of my Beanie Babies (of the larger
collection.)
*
*
I don't think this one is so happy at having
his picture taken!
*

*
My room of comfort! It definitely is a den of
lounging! My favorite spot to be! Behind me
is my computer office. I dare not show all
of the contraptions, wires, paper, and stacks
of my collection of loose leaf books I have
put together. I have promised myself I will
organize it this summer!
*

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such fun pictures, Susie. Your den looks like a very comfy room and I find a jungle themed bathroom quite intriguing! The flowers are gorgeous and your pets, alive and otherwise are cute too!

Have a great Mother's Day, I know you will be thinking of your sweet mom!

Love and blessings,
Bonnie

Bonnie said...

Hi Susie,

To get to a Cluster Map you have to download from the internet and put the html on your customized section of your blog or sidebar. You can click on mine and learn how to put on on your blog. it is not an automatic thing you have to add to your site.

I was so sad to hear about Jimmy's job. God will help them but I am just sorry they have to forge through this time now when job searching is so difficult.

You are an awesome sister!

Love, B