Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day in My House

 
Wake up!! Smile, you're on Susie's camera!
(-: To much concentration on taking the picture, I forgot to smile :-)
 
 
 
  
Look who decided to join in, Cody!
Katy chose to look out the window!
 
 

  
Cody just loves Xena! Every chance he gets he is giving Xena affection!
 
 

 
Katy wishes Cody would be that affectionate to her. Cody would rather wrestle!
 
 

 
When he's finished he gives Katy a kiss!
 
 


Valentine's Day was topped off when Nellie came by and surprised me with a Valentine card and delicious chocolates!
*
Thank you, Nellie. I surely enjoyed our time.

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Susan,
That is hysterical the way Cody rubs all over Xena. So neat to see cats and dogs that would usually fight be so sweet to each other. A lil snap shot of heaven. lol
and
Your Very Welcome, so happy you enjoyed it, as I did too!

Love ya, Nellie