Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Patience!



Patience is the attribute I have to work on the most! The LORD surely knows it, for He has me working on it all the time with everything I do.

1. It never fails that I get into the slowest lane when driving. It doesn't take long when I start to say, "What is taking these people so long!" 2. It happens again when I get into the grocery line! And assuredly as I change lines in anticipation of a quicker line, I should have stayed where I was! Ha! 
3. Eating out, it never fails that a family with loud, rambunctious, and disobedient children are seated next to us. Know what I mean?

Philippians 4:6 "Pray about everything."  Now when these above mentioned things occur, I realize it is the Holy Spirit's urging me to pray for these people I don't know. It's amazing the things I pray for that are brought to thought. It can only be the Holy Spirit's leading me in prayer. I then realize the reason for my delay or my inconvenience.

Galatians 15:18, "the Holy Spirit brings a harvest of love, joy, peace, and patience toward others." 

I am so humbled with GOD's patience for me. He knows what is best for me as well as for you! If you do not know the LORD, find His truth and salvation in reading the Book of John in the Bible.


  

1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Great post........I think we can
all relate to that........
I have found the Lord wants us to find Joy and gladness in everything we do....whether it is standing in line, driving and stuck in traffic
or with people and I think mostly
with people......which is very hard sometimes!! lol

Have a good day,
Love ya, Nellie