Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank Our Creator for Answered Prayers!




I can't believe he was this small! I potty trained him using a pillow! When I felt him begin to move during the night, I took him outside! He did his thing and slept until the next time. Thank goodness the time began to get longer!




I feel so bad! It was my fault that he got sick. I had run out of his special food I get from the vet and they were closed for the weekend. So, I fed him some of Dolly and Xena's food for 2 1/2 days. The food ran through him like a funnel! It made him super sick and by the time I got him to the vet his strength was all but gone. I can't thank Tom enough for taking Sam in at 8:30 when they don't open until 9:00! I had to leave him overnight, but what Joy comes in the morning! Thank you family and friends who prayed for Sam and me. My "old man" of 14 is back and feeling great!





Sam is spoiled rotten! He loves to sit in the bay window so he can see everything that goes on (which isn't much on our culdesac, ha!)





Want to dance! In his younger years, Sam could ham it up! He loved to jump for joy, I mean his toy! LOL!





Sam was a puppy after your on heart. Of course in his older years he likes to be with you, but "not so much hands on" is his attitude. He will tolerate my hugging him anyway!



I can't thank my GOD enough for the joy of His animal creation. I'm so glad His WORD shares that they too will spend Eternity worshipping our Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD! In Romans 8:18-23 it speaks of this security for our created animal kingdom right along with mankind who has accepted the gift of salvation from Christ. (vs 18) "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us (vs 19) The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of GOD (that's saved mankind) to be revealed. (vs 20) For the creation (all flesh including animals) was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice (man chose to sin, not the animals), but by the will of the one who subjected it (man, sin) in hope (vs 21) that the CREATION ITSELF WILL BE LIBERATED from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of GOD." The children of GOD are the saved people from all time. The "brought into the glorious freedom" is speaking of Heaven where GOD and man are. The creation being liberated are the animals that man brought down into corruption by man's choice, not the animals' choice. There are many scriptures declaring this Truth. I recommend you read the book, "There Is Eternal Life for Animals" by Niki Behrikis Shanahan. Many of the scriptures in their context throughout the Bible supporting this Truth is listed within. There are so many, I haven't the space to write them all!


*


I can not praise our GOD enough for what He has awaiting those saved for His Eternal Kingdom!
*
Thank you to all that have been praying!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Susan

I am so happy that Sam is doing better. He sure is a cutie but so big. I bet he missed you a lot.

I still miss my Max a lot. Sometimes I think I hear him in the house. The house is much more quieter without him. My cat Khloe seems to want all my attention all the time so sometimes it is not so bad. But I still miss him and I still cry because I still miss him.

Our pets are our family and I am glad that you got to bring Sam home to love somemore.

Blessings & Love
Janet

♥ my diary♥ said...

amen..glad he his feeling better what a beautiful post! thanks for sharing friend...loves soraya

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
So glad to hear Sam is doing so much better, and hope he continues on the path to good health. Know you are
relieved beyond measure.
Praise the Lord for such a sweet and caring Vet, we so appreciate him too.
Gonna have to take Molly in soon too
probably, she is beginning to pull her furr out........sure wish I knew what caused that, cause she is hardly outside at all these days, so am wondering what in the world she could be allergic too.

Oh, don't think I told you that I talked with all the kids and we can do your birthday celebration on the your day, which is next Tuesday.
Better be thinking about what you want for din din and dessert.

Love ya, Nellie