Monday, February 13, 2012

Who Do You Love? Part 4





Sylvia has been my close teacher friend since 1984. I stood for her as she and Brad were married. Dear Christian friends that will last into Eternity.





My neighbor friend, Alice and her husband have been my friends since 1985 when they moved on our culdesac. I surprised her with a gift package of glamour shots on her 50th birthday!






Janet (with her husband Marvin) has been a great blogger friend since January 12, 2010. I have such joy when I read her blogs and love her replies on mine! You may read her blog at:

jcmc1716.blogspot.com




Bonnie (with her husband, Jim) has been my blogger friend since April 26, 2010. Her friendship has so much to share about the love of family and friends. You may view her blog at:



bonsblogbydesign.blogspot.com


*


I recently have two new blogger friends. I so enjoy the inspiration I get from reading their blogs. They are Soraya:



thebattleofthegoodfaith.blogspot.com


*


And, Rita:


vijfminutenvoormam.blogspot.com

**



GOD's WORD says:


"...the pleasantness of one's friend is better than self counsel." Proverbs 27:9


"...better a friend near by than a brother far away." Proverbs 27:10

3 comments:

Janet said...

Susan

Oh my goodness I never expected to show up on your post. You are so sweet. You know I love you like my sister.
You have been such a good friend and I always know when I need you that you will be there.
I have learned so much from you and you have helped me strengthen my relationship with God.

Blessings & Love
Janet

sistersusiesays said...

Than you so much, Janet. I feel like you have been my friend all of my life. I thank out LORD every day for you and your family. You love for your family and friends is very evident in your blogs and your relies to your blog! Thank you for being my friend.
The Love of our LORD to you and yours,
Susan

Rita said...

O thanks! You are zo lief ( so lovely )