Thursday, May 25, 2017

Jesus is the Only Way



John 14:1-14, Jesus continues, "Do not let your hearts be troubled.Trust in GOD, trust also in Me. In My Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I Am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you I will come back and take you with Me that where I Am you may be also. You know the way to the place I Am going.
Thomas said to Him, 'LORD, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?' Jesus answered, 'I Am the Way and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father but through Me. If you know Me, you know the Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him....anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. (verse 11-->) Believe Me when I say I Am in the Father and the Father is in Me. Anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. He will do greater things than these, because I Am going to the Father. I will do whatever you ask in My Name, so that the Son may be glorified to the Father. You may ask Me for anything in My Name and I will do it."

Jesus is Almighty GOD in the Flesh. He so Loved the world, He came in human form and without sin to be the sacrifice for our sins. He is the only sacrifice that will satisfy Almighty GOD's wrath against sin. When you accept Him by humbling yourself and ask Him for His forgiveness, He will wash away your sin and His Holy Spirit will enter you. With His leading, guiding, and directing you, you will come to know our only Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD!!! Come to Him today, even right now! The Joy of His Holy Heaven will be made known to you and you will begin your eternity with Him in all His Glory!

No comments: