Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Titan




Titan Down Your Hatches

One of my hobbies is my truck.
I have always been a "tomboy"
when it comes to cars/trucks!
When I was a kid, I didn't play much with dolls,
but I liked anything with four wheels!
I think I was 28 the last time I put
a model car together. It was a 1958
Chevelet. Slick flowing roof with a long backend reaching toward the 6 tail lights! Black with red interior! I put
it together from the engine block to the last touch of chrome
on the side panel. I think I still have it up in my collectables!
I don't have a car, but I do have a Nissan Titan!
Above is a picture of it and the first auto
show I entered. It came 4th in the top 10
I have added many custom and stock proponents since
this entry. This entry just had FloMasters from the
engine block through the mufflers and out the chrome tail pipes, sport grills on front, and a K&N air intake
manifold added to the engine. What a roar when you
step on the gas. I don't know what's louder; the K&N or the FloMasters! Future entrys would have more additions
I'll share later (as well as trophies!)

Lock down you latches
And Titan down your hatches;
This Nissan's stormin' through!




1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Yea, it has been a cold morning. It was actually fun tho to wear something really wintry for a change. I wore a sweater Mom gave me years ago that I always loved, I bet I haven't worn it in 5 years or more!
That's a nice pic of your truck and we do know how much you like cars and trucks!! lol
Try to stay warm! Is your classroom warm??
Hope so.
Have a good day back at school tomorrow.
Love ya, Nellie