Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pet #7



Dolly was 6 weeks old when I visited to see her.
Her mom is white pitbull mix and her father
is shepherd/chow mix.


Happy "mom" getting her new puppy at 8
weeks old. I named her Dolly. I call her "Dolly
Doodle all my Day!" What a loving pup!



I didn't think her growth would ever catch up
with the size of her feet. I have never had a
dog with such big feet! If you notice, she has
this little grin that shows her bottom gum!
This has become a trait that belongs only
to her! When she gets really happy
(like when I first come home)
she grins up a storm with a wiggle
that ripples from head to tail!


Grace did well with "mothering" Dolly, but Dolly
could get quite rambunctious to which Gracie
would quickly put her in her place.



Dolly continued to grow into those big feet.
I kept thinking, "You can stop growing
anytime now!" lol! (Notice her little
grin!)



I believe Dolly has now reached her full size.
(70 pounds, and quite tall; taller than Sam!)
She has a beautiful nature and loves to be wherever
I am. She gets along well with all her pet family,
even though Sarah does occassionally entice
Dolly to chase her up her cat tower.





2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Wow, Dolly has certainly gotten a lot bigger since the last time I saw her. 70 Pds!! whoa!
So she is taller than Sam, I bet Sam isn't too happy about that, since he is King of the Hill. lol
She looks like a sweet dog too!
Hope you had a good day at school.
Love ya, Nellie

Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.