Friday, January 8, 2010

Second Auto show





















My second entry was exciting! The first
had 92 autos of which my Titan took
4th out of the top 10. This second entry
had 132 autos of which my Titan took
three trophies: Best Paint, In the top
20, and Best Stock! The extras I had
done was to add crome reams
around the fog lamps, crome reams
on the tail lights and brake light,
crome tailgate lock/handle cover,
crome bug shield on the hood above
the grill, white lettering on the
windshield saying,
"Titan Down Your Hatches,"
and a tropical ocean scene on the
back window. Under the hood,
I had planned on adding a custom
manifold cover along with some
crome caps for the oil and other
fluid areas, but didn't have the time to find
where to have it done or get the parts.
I guess that will have to be for the next entry!
Is this considered vanity?! I guess not
if it is used to witness and testify for Christ.
Christian music was being played by a
live band from our church members as
well as members of EE sharing the message
of salvation with those in attendance.
I have been blessed with what the LORD
has allowed me to own. One day the
things of this world will pass away, but
the works we have done will be rewarded
with more than the best this world
could ever offer. "Eye has not seen, nor
ear heard, nor has it entered the heart
of man what God has planned for
those who belong to Him."
























1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susie,
Saw your left your thankful list on my thankful thurday post. I forgot you can do it yourself now and was expecting an email. lol
Nice pics for your truck. Are they planning on having anymore cars shows?? Cause they didn't have one last year did they??
Nice you took 3 trophies the last time.
I know that is a lot of fun for you.
Hope you have a good and warm weekend.
I think it is suppose to be 25 in the morning,
but I am not sure it is gonna make it there.
Last time I looked about 11 something it was
only 41, so guess we will see!
So thankful they didn't schedule Scott for work tomorrow. He was suppose to be on, God is good!
Oh yea, Pray for Becky - she went to the emergency room and has appendicitis and they will be doing surgery sometime during the night. I think it will be laproscopic if possible, so hopefully she will heal much quicker.
Take care,
Love ya, Nellie