Thursday, September 6, 2012

From Kit to Older Cat

Sarah came to my house when she was about eight months old. She didn't like being inside that much, but soon began to stay inside longer each day. One of her favorites spots to sit was on top of the music books on the piano!
 



In her older years she spends most of her time snoozing (that is when my adopted kittens leave her alone!) She is now 14 years old as is Sam my dog! She will only visit with me once I have put the kittens in their 7' x 3' kennel at night. Then she comes in to get her affection from me. Sometimes at night when I am asleep, she will come into my bedroom, jump up on my bed to get a pet; then she will go roam the house or sit on her window seat overlooking the moon lit yard.



2 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Susan

What a sweet cat. My Khloe has been waking me up in the night so I can pet her too. She will tickle my face with her whiskers and I open my eyes and all that I see is her. She is a stinker tho because she just wakes me and then I pet her a few times and she jumps down.
I am so excited about our new granddog Maggie. She is a Beagle Mix. She is 4 months old and I get to see her tomorrow. Our son and his family adopted her yesterday! I miss my Max so terribly much I still want a dog.

I have enjoyed learning more about your pets.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi again,
Guess Sara is not liking the competition too much! These pets are very territorial and jealous at times. That was a cute pic of her
on the piano.
Can't believe she is 14, how the time flys.................

Love ya, Nellie
Oh yea, if you get any info on the Memorial service let me know.
Thanks