Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Big Animal With a Big Heart for Their Young!



I have always loved to watch
National Geographic stories
about the African elephants
(You know the ones with the
bigger ears. Elephants from
India have the smaller ears.)
*
I love to see the babies learning
to roll in the mud. They get
so bogged down sometimes,
they have to have help to get
out! Mom's always there
for them; just like our moms
are always there for us!
*
I really appreciate all you
moms and what you do for
your children and grand-
children!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Susie

You are so sweet. I still have my mom and even though she lives far from here we get to talk often. I don't know what I would do without her.
My kids and I talk often too. The other day I was talking to my mom when my son called in wanting a receipe. While I was talking to him my daughter called in wanting another one of my receipes. That made my heart fill with joy. Every weekened my Georgia daughter and grandkids call. It is the most wonderful thing to hear all their voices. I have been blessed!

Have a great day!
Blessings & Hugs
Janet