Sunday, December 12, 2010

Angels We Have Heard on High





Christ's birth was foretold

thousands of years

before He came to

earth.

*

His Angelic host told the

shepherds where they

could see Him.

*

Upon seeing Jesus,

the kings sent by

Herod, went back

another way and

did not return to

him with the

information about

the Christ Child.

*

God became an infant,

confounded the men

of the Sanhedrin as

a Child, and saved

the human race as

in His Perfect Man hood.

*

What will you do with

the God-Man, Jesus?

*

Accept His sacrifice

for your sins and

spend Eternity with

Him. Please do not

reject so great a salvation

and spend Eternity

without Him!


4 comments:

Janet said...

Susie

What a beautiful post. I am glad you were able to post since your computer is acting up.
You are having such weird weather for Florida. I hope you have warm clothes and heat.
I hope you are doing well and enjoying the Christmas season.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Bonnie said...

My question has always been, why would anyone reject Him or His message? It is like saying I just love pain and suffering and evil, etc. Why doesn't everyone just turn to the Light and live? Love this post, Susie!

Christmas hugs to you,

Bonnie

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Susan,
The contata was soooooo good last night. The children's part was simply adorable. I think Scott and Megan enjoyed that part the most.
Some of Scott's friend were in the choir and a musician, and their children were in the childrens choir, so we had so much fun watching their lil boy and watching their faces as they watched their child, and he was also good friends with John T., so they
really enjoyed his solo as well.
They came over after and we had such a good time. I saw Megan's wedding dress online, it is so beautiful.
I agree with Bonnie, why in the world would anyone want to live without the Lord, sure
beats me!! He is the best deal going!!! That is for sure!!
Have a joyous Christmas Season sweetie,
only one more week till Christmas break,
I know you can hardly wait!!
Love ya, Nellie

Janet said...

Susie

Could you email your address to me so I can mail you my Christmas letter?
jcmc1716@yahoo.com

Blessings & Love
Janet