Saturday, April 9, 2011

"He Leads Me in the Paths of Righteousness"






Thank you, Bonnie for this beautiful

picture! I'm so honored to have such

wonderful pictures from friends

who travel.

*

Again, I use the phrase, "Hind sight

is 20/20." When you look back upon

your life, you can see every stop,

turn, and go that has occurred!

*

One of the things most amazing are

the "stops." I am so thankful for

them in that the LORD has led me

to a place of rest when I needed it

the most!

*

The "turns" have been led by my

LORD to keep me on His Path of

Righteousness. Even though there

were times I didn't want to go that

way, His Strength guided me

anyhow! I'm so thankful He did!

*

Now, He has led me down a new

path...that of retirement! I have

wanted it for so long and I DO feel

His Holy Spirit's leading me this

way. So, the "go" in my life now

will be directed to new

things He has

in store for

me!

*

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE

WHERE HE IS LEADING

ME NOW!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Susan

So you are going to retire. I am excited to here how that feels. I am sure God has plans for you.

What a lovely picture from Bonnie that you posted. I would like to go inside the picture to find out where it leads.

Hope you are having good weather. We had a nice day yesterday around 60 with a few showers. My daughter in Georgia had such warm weather at 90. They were at the lake all day.

I hope you enjoyed the bridal shower. Do you have a special dress for the wedding? So exciting.

Love you
Janet

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Well, not too much longer, it is getting closer
all the time!! Yes, it will be very exciting to see the plans the Lord has in store for you.
Just know they may not unfold quite as quickly as you might like!! The Lord might give you a good rest for a bit first.
Well, Jim's interview went very well today, and the guy was asking what he needed $$ wise, they don't have health Insurance at this time, so Jimmy told him he would have to have compensation for that, so we have been talking and trying to figure out and get a comfirmation from the Lord. So hopefully he can tell them tomorrow. Jimmy is very excited, and it sure feels good to be wanted so much at the age of 63, so that has been an awesome blessing to him,
even if nothing comes of it!! It has also show him another area of work he should be looking at when he is putting apps in. He really liked the ceo very much, he is a British fellow and very straight forward and to the point, so they talked about a lot of things, and so we are just very excited, but trying not to be too excited,
until we know where it is going for sure.
So I have a feeling we will know something soon,
cause I want be a bit surprised if they accept what he asks for and he starts on Wednesday, because they have a deadline to meet in a month,
so they really need him!! and the ceo said he was sick of these young guys cause they don't work too hard. But sounds like no overtime or travel, maybe rarely but that is about it, so that is great! and he really want have bad traffic going that direction either.
Well, it's late, gonna get a shower and hit the hay, I am whipped!! We'll keep you posted.

Love ya, Nellie