Thursday, March 1, 2012

Friendly Award

Thank you, Rita! From my blogger friend at "Five Minutes for Mom." vijfminutenvoormam.blogspot.com


I appreciate so much the gifts I receive from my blogger friends. Seven things about myself:

1. I am a Christian and love my LORD for He first loved me.

2. I am fond of my Nissan truck which I have had modified.

3. I am a home body reading my Bible, writing in my journal.

4. I love my animals. I have 4 dogs, 3 birds, and a cat.

5. I am so blessed by my family and friends.

6. I love coffee with flavored creamers!

7. I love my church and the involvement I have there.

*

I am so thankful for my friends I have made on blogging. Thank you, Blogspot.com!

5 comments:

Cinderella Moments said...

That was so sweet of you to come all the way to my blog to thank me for the birthday wish. I hope you had a fabulous day and that the year ahead is filled with goodness.
Just 1 cat? Your cat must feel ganged up on. LOL! I'm so glad I found another positive blog. Looking forward to more visits!
hugs
Caroline

Sonny G said...

You are so welcome for the Birthday wishes..

blessings to you and your family
Sonny

Rita said...

Big smile! I like this posting.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Again,
Congrats on your versatile blogger award, that was really a nice and
sweet surprise I bet!

Well.....didn't learn anything I didn't know about you before!!
Course guess after 42 years it might be sorta hard........lol

Have a good day, gotta get busy,
Love ya hon, Nellie

Oh if you think about it pray that they will get the roof done on Dee and Jerry's house cause so far, they have done nothing and the closing is next Friday. It is promised to be done next Wed, and
that is sure cutting it close.
Cause Jerry has checked and they haven't even pulled the permit yet,
so they are very frustrated as you can imagine. Take care!

Janet said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award.

Hope everything is well with you and your kids. How is Sam doing?

Have a great weekend!

Blessings & Love
Janet