Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Jesus Explains Further Exodus' Law



Matthew 5:27-28, Jesus further taught, "You have heard it said that you shall not commit adultery, but I (Jesus) say to you that everyone who looks upon a woman in lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." That goes for you too, ladies!

Remember, not only are the sins in your body and your words being recorded, but also your very thoughts are. This is how awesome our Almighty, Creator, Savior GOD is! The power He has to speak everything into existence, is the very same power He has to know every thought, every human being is having and all at the same time! He even knows the thoughts of those He has yet to create!!!  Isaiah 46:9-10 says, "Remember the former things long past, for I Am GOD, and there is no other; I Am GOD, and there is no one like Me, declaring the end from the beginning; My purpose will be established, and I will accomplish all My good pleasure."

If you don't know Jesus as your Savior, or you refuse to accept Him, GOD already knows and He has an eternity for you that YOU have chosen by rejecting Christ's salvation for you! Praise You, Awesome, Almighty, Creator, Savior, Holy Father GOD, that you knew before creation that I would belong to You and Your forever Kingdom!

Ephesians 1:4, "Before the world was (created) I (Almighty GOD) knew you!"

No comments: