Thursday, October 20, 2016

Jesus is the True Bread from Heaven



John 6:35-40, "Jesus declared, "I Am the Bread of Life. He who comes to Me will never go hungry and he who believes in Me will never go thirsty. But I have told you, you have seen Me and still you do not believe. All that the Father gives to Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do My will but to do the will of Him Who sent Me. And this is the will of Him Who sent Me, that I shall lose none of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day (the Rapture). For My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY!" The Bread of Life is Jesus Christ and Him crucified for our sins. The Rapture is coming! Whether those who have died in Christ already or we who are still alive, we will be changed in a moment, the twinkling of an eye and rise to meet Him in the air and forevermore we will be with our Almighty GOD in our new resurrected bodies to never hunger, thirst, or sin again! (1 Corinthians 15: 51-55) For this fallen world will no longer have influence over us.

Before creation, GOD had His chosen from Israel and from His Church written in His Lamb's Book of Life! (Ephesians 1:4-5) His sheep hears His voice and (we) know Him! (John 10:4) You can know Him too. Recognize you are a sinner, confess your sin to Him and ask Him to come into your heart, and He will!!!



No comments: