Thursday, May 3, 2018

Armor of GOD, the Breastplate of Righteousness



Ephesians 6:14, "Stand firm...with the breastplate of righteousness in place."

To those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior, His righteousness is transferred to His followers to do His will.

Isaiah 60:16-17, "You know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your redeemer, the Mighty One...Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in the place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and righteousness your ruler." 

Psalm 7:10, "My shield is GOD Most High who saves the upright in heart."

Jesus gives us power and strength to do His will, endure the things of this fallen world, and guidance by His Holy Spirit in us. Allow Jesus' righteousness to fill you that you may know the will GOD has for you.


No comments: