Sunday, September 22, 2019

Jesus' True Family



Matthew 12:46-50, "While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, His mother and brothers stood by, wanting to speak to Him. 


"Someone told Him, 'Your mother and brothers are standing near wanting to speak to you.' He replied, 'Who is My mother and who are My brothers?'


Pointing to His disciples, He said, 'Here are My mother and My brothers. For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother, sister, and mother.' "


Are you a member of Christ's family? Those who are will spend eternity with Him in His New Heaven, New Earth, and New Jerusalem! Christ's family are those who have come to His salvation by repenting of their sins and accepting Him paying the penalty for their sins upon the Cross. Do so and His Holy Spirit will verify in you your salvation in the One and Only begotten Son of GOD! Jesus is GOD in the flesh. Jesus is the believer's savior. The Holy Spirit is GOD in you; leading, guiding, and directing your path. Call upon Him to do so and His Spirit will show you things you have not known before!

No comments: