Sunday, March 15, 2020

GOD Is My Refuge, In Him I Will Trust



Psalm 91, vs 3, "He will surely save me...from the deadly pestilence." vs 7, "A 1000 may fall at your side, 10,000 at your right hand, but it will not come near you." vs 8, "You will see the punishment of the wicked." vs 9-10, "Make the Most High (GOD) your dwelling, the LORD Who is your refuge, then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your dwelling." vs 11, "For He will command His angels to guard you in all your ways." vs 14, " 'Because he loves Me,' says the LORD, 'I will rescue him;  I will protect him for he acknowledges My Name.' " vs 15, "Call upon Me and I will be with you in trouble and deliver you and show you my salvation."


Psalm 91:4, "He will cover me with His wings and I will find refuge (in my Almighty GOD!)"

Proverbs 3:5, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart & lean not on your own understanding."

Romans 8:28, "All things work for the good to those who love the LORD."

Trust Almighty Creator GOD in this time of the Coronavirus pestilence.

No comments: