Friday, April 23, 2010

My Tribute to Mom and Dad Epilogue


I am so thrilled to know and be reassured by
my Savior that I will again be with my parents
in our Holy God's Eternal Kingdom. We are
promised New Bodies fashioned as Christ's
Resurrected Body. My amazement comes
when we shall meet our loved ones and we
all will have the same youthful bodies as
is Christ's. No more wrinkles, aches, pains,
over weight, tiredness; but Glorious,
energetic, never ending, full of perfect praise
for our Awesome, Holy, Almighty, Creator,
Savior God!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That surely is the "Good News" of the Gospel! Families can be together forever. In the eternal perspective our parting is but a moment.

Great job on this series, Susie.

Hugs, B

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Susan,
Yea, and no matter what was going on in our relationships at the time of the departing,
all will be perfect when we get to heaven!!
What a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus and sing and shout the victory!!
Very nice post.
Blessings, Nellie
Oh, did you see Janets post yesterday???
If not go over there is a surprise for you!!

Janet said...

Susie
What a wonderful way to end your tribute to your parents. I too am anxious to see my loved ones again one day. Especially my dad whom I only had for 3 years. But like the chorus to the song "I can only Imagine" says

"Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in honour of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine"

Its true I can only imagine. That song brings me to tears when I hear it each time.

Have a Blessed week!
Janet