Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Coming Storm


It's amazing the violent explosions that
casts out for hundreds, even thousands
of light years in many of the nebulas the
space Hubble has caught on film.
*
Even so, the Bible has said about a war
that will take place on earth; one that
has never been so severe or will ever
happen again.
*
Many interpreters want to take the
Bible as a historical account rather
than prophetic. Just as GOD IS,
has always been, and always will be;
so is the WORD. The prophecies have
time and again come to pass 100's of
years after it was told or written.
*
The world is now ripening for the
latter days. The countries of the
world are in an uproar and turmoil
as a woman in labor, bringing
about instability. America is not
immune! It too is about to fall
and how great its fall will be.
*
Time is ripening for the anti-christ.
World economic collapse is happening.
Israel's enemies are boiling up
around them. The world,
including American politicians
is turning its back on Israel.
Homosexuality is running ramped.
Terrorist are setting up to use atomic
weaponry to demolish the world
if not even themselves in the process.
*
GOD and His WORD is true, for those
who belong to Him as well as those
who don't. As I had ended a poem I
wrote in 2004, the LORD has promised:
"I will lead you, walk in my ways.
I will strengthen you all of your days.
Keep your eyes upon me,
And you will I lead.
Then, Eternally the Gates of Heaven
I will open unto thee."
*
A prayer I pray:
"LORD let today be the day
that Your Will be fulfilled.
So, the Rapture may come
and take us all Home."

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Amen, Come Lord Jesus!!

Everyday more bad news, but Good News for those of us who love the Lord!
Cause He will truly take care of His own.'
See ya tomorrow Chickie,
Love ya, Nellie

Janet said...

God is good! I thank you for making this world a better place with your beautiful heart. Happy Birthday my friend. I hope Nellie spoiled you yesterday and you have a good day today.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Bonnie said...

Susie, I am sorry you have been feeling bad with your back problems. Probably put a damper on your Birthday. I am glad you got to go over to Nellie and Jim's for a nice dinner though. She is always so talented with those special tables she prepares for all of you.

I am glad you have gotten back to work and hopefully will be all caught up soon. Hoping you get better day by day! Praying for you!

Love, Bonnie