Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day



I love you, mom!

There's a special bond that I

have with you, mom.

*

By the blessing of our LORD,

you were my life giver

and nurturer.

*

Mom is now with our Father in

Heaven. I look forward to The

Day when our GOD reunites

us in His Holy Presence!





The other important Mother in

my life is my sister-in-law,

Nellie.

*

I'm so proud of her nurturing of

the beautiful children the

LORD blessed to her womb.

*

One Day, we all shall stand in awe

of our Heavenly Father who

so graciously blessed us

with the loves in our lives.

I can hardly wait to be able

to thank my Father in person

for His blessings of the moms

in my life.

3 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Morning Susan,
what a sweet surprise! That was really precious.
I have always loved that pic of Mom, she was a real knockout back then, but then, she always was such a pretty woman. I know you really miss her.

Don't let me forget to give you your glasses and map when you come down tomorrow. We still aren't sure about the time, will call you sometime this afternoon probably, or as soon as we know.


Oh Yea,..........and Happy Mother's Day
from Sam, Jerry, Sarah, cuddles, Gracie, Max,
Dolly and Xena and all your kindergartners from 30+ years!!
Love ya, Nellie

Janet said...

Hi Susan

What a beautiful tribute to your mom and Nellie. When you meet your mom in heaven again I am sure she will tell you how happy you lived your life as blessings to so many including me.

Thank you for all the sweet posts on my BLOG. You will never know just how special you are in my life.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings & Love
Janet

Unknown said...

Hi there! Wow - what beautiful pictures. I didn't realize Deeanna looked so much like Aunt Nellie! Thank you for your very kind Mother's Day greeting on our blog. :) Hope you have a wonderful day!