Saturday, May 28, 2011

OH! NO!!!




I forgot and left my plant in the low


bay window when I went to work!


This is what I found when I got home!


I don't think "old man" (in the pic)


did it, even though he didn't seem


to mind laying among the debris!


*


I really think Xena was the culprit!


When I called out, "Who did this?"


She hung her head, ears drooped,


eyes got serious, jaws hung and


she slowly walked away!


*


Dolly's response? Nothing but


wiggling, panting, prancing like


"It wasn't me! It wasn't me!"


*


Gracie...nowhere to be found;


but, she has too little of a mouth


to have done the destruction!


*


Sam (pictured) in the passed


has had separation anxiety and


chewed up some things, but this


had to be done by the jaws of my


bullmastiff, Xena!!


*


All four knew "mama" was not at


all happy with what she found!


*


Sorry, Janet!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Susan

LOL.....That was a short experiment that ended in a way that was not expected. I think it is alot about our life lessons. I love the picture. Your dog does look guilty. No worries. I will put another one in the mail for you......

Have a great weekend!
Love
Janet

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

O boy, somebody had a lot of fun!! Bet they didn't think it was so fun once you got home!!
Sam could be the guilty party.......but funny Xena acted so guilty, maybe it was both of them!!

Sorry about that!!
Love ya, Nellie

Bonnie said...

Dogs are lot like kids aren't they? The guilty looks give them away and then they wonder how mom always knows what happened! My kids use to think I had eyes in the back of my head. In a way I did!

So are you retired yet? If not, what day is it official?

About the double spacing...your html needs adjusting. Jimmy can probably figure it out by looking into the html tab on your page where you do your posting up in the upper right hand corner above the text box. He will know what to do.

He will need to look at your computer though so he'll need to come to your house. Hope that helps.

Love to you, sweet friend, so excited for your bright future. Glad you are enjoying your trips around CA via my blog. Now just why can't you do some traveling when your retire? Someone can feed the animals! Do it!

Love, Bon