Saturday, August 20, 2011

Love to All of My Family and Friends!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEEANNA!




I am so thankful for family and friends! To those I can't hug in person, may this little bear do the job for me! I saved it from one of my blogger friends to use on my blog! I think the greatest hug of all will come from our Heavenly Father when we go into His Holy Presence! If only the Love of our Awesome GOD through us would be accepted by all of those that face the troubles of this world! I pray for Stephen Hawking who denies so Mighty a GOD. He says, "There is no GOD." I can't understand how such a prominent physicist believes everything came from 2 tablespoons of super condensed mass (that has no intelligence) could always exist, but refuses that our Almighty, Awesome, Creator, Savior, Holy Father God with intelligence (which we will spend Eternity learning about) doesn't exist! He chooses to accept no intelligence over that which has intelligence (?) Romans 1:20 says, "For since the creation of the world GOD's invisible qualities (His Eternal Power and Divine Nature) have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse!" Please pray with me for His salvation. For once his eyes are opened, He will feel such an awesome power enter into him, he himself will wonder why he waited so long to have this personal relationship with our Almighty GOD! Praise GOD, So be it, Amen!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hugs to you Susan. I found your BLOG...LOL...not sure what I was thinking, well I thought it was called Sister Susie...It is my age I sure that has me thinking.

I pray that all will one day believe in Jesus Christ. I am so thankful that I was born into a family of believer and also married into a family of believers. I know so many that so not know the Lord and I pray that the Lord uses me to help encourager those non believers.

As I have got closer to the Lord, Satan tries to mess with me, but I have learned how to put my armour on and stand strong.

Thank you for being one of those encouragers in my life.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
Got your email about the Ins. issue and wrote this long email then lost it all............
so will either rewrite it later or call you tomorrow.

These dogs are not the same ones, I think they are from the 2nd house on the left as you come up our street. I have seen them in my yard almost once a week now, and fortunately Molly has been inside everytime.
I am going to go down and have a talk with the owners and tell them what happened and that I have had them in my backyard a number of times,
but this time they were no where to be seen and just came out of nowhere! I don't plan on letting Rosie out without a leash again any time soon. In fact, I might just take her out front,
cause I should at least be able to see them if they are there, unless they are on the other side of the house.
I usually only see them in the morning and then not again, so Jimmy was saying maybe they just let them roam a bit in the morning, cause almost seems like someone must call them home since we don't see them after that, and it is only in the morning. I think they might have been in the woods because our new neighbors on the other side have a dog staying with them, and I am thinking maybe she is in season, and they were trying to get in the fence or something.
Crazy...........but it was pretty scary I have to say..........but the Lord was looking out for us!!
Yea, think I will take some hair spray out with me for now. Cause I have accidentally sprayed myself in the eye with it and it burns like crazy till you can wash it out.

We may be surprised and find out it isn't their dogs..........but then I wouldn't feel bad to call animal control but would like to warn them since they are neighbors. If they are just letting them out, they are certainly not the type of dogs to just let out. They haven't ever seemed aggressive before but then I wasn't outside with them either, just on the porch, and the Rottweiler came over to the screen door and looked at me. I was telling Jimmy then that I wondered if Molly happened to be on the porch if they might go thru the screens after her tho.

Did you hear we have a hurricane coming our way.
Last I saw it looks like it is gonna skirt the coast but it is suppose to be a category 2.

Well, will talk to you later hon,
Love ya, Nellie