Saturday, September 1, 2012

From Pup to "Old Man" (14 years old)



What a cute little pup! He was always good about letting me keep bows on his collar!



 
 
14 years later, he is still my "little pup" in his eyes! His ears are now wide, his legs are now wobbly, his bones and joints need rest, but he is always so happy to see people when they come over to visit me! His sight is not so good at night and if he doesn't sense I am near, he will whine for me (which Jerry has learned to mimic!) What a good doggy he is!

3 comments:

Janet said...

What a beautiful dog. He has been lucky to have you as his mom.

Blessings & Love
Janet

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Sam has always been such a sweet dog, I have to say I am glad he can't jump anymore tho, that makes him that much sweeter, sorry for the reason he can't jump anymore tho............lol

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Sam has always been such a sweet dog, I have to say I am glad he can't jump anymore tho, that makes him that much sweeter, sorry for the reason he can't jump anymore tho............lol