Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Good News, Bad News.



Praise Almighty GOD! My friend came over today and shared her information with me. All of the body scans and blood tests have come back negative! Thank You, LORD Jesus! I want to thank my family and friends who have been praying for her!
*
She has to start chemo next week to shrink the lymph node that contains the cancer. Once it has been shrunk, they can operate and take it out. I ask you to continue to pray for her. She has full faith in our LORD for His will in her life.




2 comments:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
that is great news about the scans,
will sure be praying about the chemo.
Is she still going to be able to do the pill type chemo?? How long will she have to do that??

How is she?? I am sure she was very
relieved to know it is contained.
Praise the Lord.

Thanks for your comments on my blog posts, tried to go over there some time in the last few days but it came up with google + or whatever it is and wouldn't let me in....
Today I had no trouble coming over, course, I came in from my sidebar,
not from my comment section.

Have a good night,
Love ya, Nellie

Janet said...

Susan

I have been praying for Alice and will continue praying.

Your photo if the waterfalls is breathtaking.

I hope all is well with you and all your babies!

Blessing & Love
Janet