Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer!



I just love manatees! When I taught school, we always had a manatee unit. The kids really enjoyed it!



 
Max never ceases to amaze me! He says so many things:
I don't wanna hear that!
Gimme kiss!
I know it!
How are you doin'!
Stop that!
Bye bye!
Hmmm!
(phone call:) Yea, unhuh, ha, ha, ha!
Come on, Brook, hurry up!
Hey, Baby!
*
I never know what he's going to say. It's amazing how he knows when to say just the right thing.
*
I went in singing to him and he said, "I don't want to hear that!" Ha! I replied, "Too bad."
*
I can make a kiss sound and he will say, "Gimme kiss!"
*
I told him he was such a pretty bird and he replied, "I know it!"
*
I went in saying hello to which he responded, "How are you doin'?"
*
I'll say to him, "I'm gonna get you," and he replied, "Stop that!"
*
When I take his water in to him, I'll ask, "How's that water taste?" He responds while drinking, "Hmmm!"
*
When I go to let the dogs in, He'll yell, "Come on, Brook, hurry up!"
*
When I pass by his room, he will yell out, "Hey, Baby!"
*
When I leave the room, he always says, "Bye, bye!"
 

2 comments:

Janet said...

Susan

I was reading your post out loud to Marvin and we were both cracking up. Your Max is so funny.......I would love to be a fly on the wall.

Thanks for the laughs

Blessings & Love
Janet

sistersusiesays said...

I have been trying to record it, but he is so aware of anything new, that he notices when I put my camera in the room (its blinking light catches his attention.) Susan :-)