Monday, January 20, 2014

Joy in Trials

I've been talking about the Joy that Christians have even in the trials of life that we too must face!
 
I haven't been on-line posting lately due to a trial I am now in the mist.
 
As you can see from the picture below, I badly severed my fingers in a fall. Don't ever grab a metal bug shield on the front of your vehicle!! For the faint hearted, forgive me for showing this!
 
 
 
I can say I have joy in my LORD for the very reason that there were no severed nerves or tendons, no broken bones, and especially no amputated fingers! I give my praise of joy to Almighty GOD for His purpose of this trial in my life. It brings me to pray more for those who have worse difficulties in their lives than I have in my hand!
*
 So, what is joy?  See my next blog!

No comments: