Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Joy is Our Creator GOD!


Joy is knowing our Creator GOD Loves us as individuals and He wants the best for us! "We love Him because He first Loved us." I John 4:19
                                        *
Joy is knowing that Christ Jesus came to be the penalty for our sin. We are now made right in the Father's eyes because the LORD Jesus died to cover the sins for those who accept His gift of salvation.
                                        *
Who is joy? Christ Jesus is joy to those who know Him as their savior! "I Can Only Imagine" the joy of being in His Presence!

 



1 comment:

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Susan,
That is one of my fav songs, I just love it......it also reminds me of when your Mom was in the nursing home cause I used to always here it
and sing with it on z-88 either coming or going or both.

Joy truly is knowing the Lord, He is the real Joy giver.......for sure

Love ya, Nellie

How is that hand coming along??
Are you getting the stitches out
tomorrow?? It tried to wave at you Sunday when you were in SS
class but you were talking to some
one and I couldn't get your attention. lol
Dee is finally getting her snow
today, it is sticking and looks like they might get 3" or more.
So she is so excited! So cute!
Have a good one............