Sunday, December 17, 2017

Baby Jesus, Shepherd of His Flock



John 10:14, "I Am the Good Shepherd. I know My sheep and they know Me." The believers in Christ Jesus are known to be called His sheep.


John 10:27, "My sheep listen to My voice; I know them and they follow Me."


Jesus is GOD in the flesh. He came to redeem mankind unto Himself. All you need do is ask Jesus to forgive you of all your sins. He is our Great Shepherd.  Psalm 23 speaks of this. "The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside the still waters, He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His Namesake. Yea though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil for You are with me. Your rod and staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil, my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life and I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOREVER."    

No comments: